CVNG-NP-Y62-HVFIEC | Clearview Next Gen Towing Mirrors Pair | Nissan Patrol Y62 Without Fitted Snorkel | Chrome | Features: Electric / Indicators / Heating / Power Fold / Camera
The Next Generation Towing Mirrors
– The Clearview Next Gen Towing Mirror is a smaller mirror which sits on a double slide and slides right back into the vehicle when not towing, just like an OEM mirror.
– Like all the towing mirrors, the Clearview Next Gens are true replacement mirrors, designed to use the same holes, fittings, and wiring (when applicable) as your original mirrors for plug & play installation. All Clearview Towing Mirrors are engineered specifically for each vehicle and feature most of the same functionality as the vehicle’s original mirrors.
– The Next Gen Mirrors extend out as far as the Clearview Original Mirrors but retract to virtually the factory profile of the standard mirrors they replace!
– When set to their normal driving position, the mirrors remain unobtrusive during your daily commute when you don’t need extended mirrors, or when you need to fit into tight spaces.
– For a clearer view of your set up when towing or reversing, Clearview’s Next Gen Mirrors extend a full 180mm, extending your field of vision to help see you to your destination safely.
– When you hook your van up you simply slide the mirror head out an impressive 180mm, giving the ultimate vision you need to keep you safe when towing.
Next Gen Towing Mirror features
– Mirror size and driving position comparable to OEM mirrors
– Telescopic 2-stage extension provides 3 towing positions to choose from, and won’t retract when driving at high speeds or when passing large trucks.
– Extends up to 180mm for towing
– Large top mirror 1:1 ratio. This large, flat mirror provides a narrower field of view, reflecting true distance for reversing. It provides an exact reflection of what’s happening behind you.
– Smaller bottom mirror. This slightly curved mirror makes objects appear closer than they are. The convex mirror reduces the objects that it reflects, allowing the driver to have a much wider field view and diminishing blind spots. This mirror provides a better understanding of what’s happening around the vehicle.
– ADR compliant, tough Australian design built to last
– Due to their double mirror design, Next Gen’s are recommended for all your towing needs.
– Clearview towing mirrors fold inwards or outwards if accidently struck whilst 4WDing or parked.
The most Next Gen Towing Mirrors around
– Sleek-compact design. In the normal driving position, the Next Gen Mirror sits 67 MM closer to the vehicle than our Original Towing Mirror.
– Sturdy steel construction for durability in the outback.
– Looks great and adds massive functionality too
– Extended towing position: The Next Gen Mirror extends to the same towing position as the Original Towing Mirrors.
– Clearview Towing Mirrors fold inwards or outwards if accidently struck whilst 4WDing or parked. They are designed to lock into place in any of the three pre-set pivot positions
1. fold towards door
2. standard driving position
3. fold towards bonnet
– Clearview mirrors mount securely in the same position as your original mirrors. They are true replacement mirrors, designed to use the same holes, fittings, and wiring (when applicable) as your original mirrors for plug & play installation.
– All Clearview Towing Mirrors are engineered specifically for each vehicle and feature most of the same functionality as the vehicle’s original mirrors.
Power Fold: Clearview Mirrors will electrically fold towards the body of the vehicle when you lock the vehicle, and electrically return to the driving position when you start the vehicle. Only available for vehicles with pre-existing power-fold feature. *Options may vary depending on make, model and year of vehicle.
Heated Glass: Demists and defogs glass on the mirror in frosty, icy weather, working off the same de-mist system as the vehicle. Frost and ice will melt away from glass when turned on. Only available for vehicles with pre-existing heated glass feature. *Options may vary depending on make, model and year of vehicle.
Electric: Clearview Mirrors support vertical and horizontal adjustment of the mirror glass to suit your preferred viewing angles. The single mirror model offers electric adjustment of the mirror and the double mirror models allow for the larger top mirror to be electrically adjusted. The bottom mirror is manually adjusted. Only available for vehicles with pre-existing electric feature.
Indicators: Lights in the side of the mirror will flash to notify others that you have intentions to change lanes or turn. Clearview indicator mirror models include clear indicator lens with amber LED lights. 10 LED lights inside lens. Only available for vehicles with pre-existing indicator feature. *Options may vary depending on make, model and year of vehicle.
360 degree Camera: 360 degree parking system allowing for extra vision of all angles of the vehicle. Located below the mirror head. Camera must be removed from the OEM mirror and installed into your new Clearview Towing Mirrors. Only available for vehicles with pre-existing 360 camera feature. *Options may vary depending on make, model and year of vehicle.