Clearview Original Towing Mirrors | Ford Ranger 2006 – 2011 & Mazda BT-50 2006 – 2011 | Black
Original Towing Mirror features
– Telescopic arms with 2 different driving positions, Normal Driving Position and Extended towing position.
– Sturdy steel arm construction won’t retract when driving at high speeds or when passing large trucks.
– Choice of Manual or Power Folding feature on certain listed models only*
– Large top mirror 1:1 ratio. This large, flat mirror provides a narrower field of view, reflecting true distance for reversing. It provides an exact reflection of what’s happening behind you.
– Smaller bottom mirror. This slightly curved mirror makes objects appear closer than they are. The convex mirror reduces the objects that it reflects, allowing the driver to have a much wider field view and diminishing blind spots. This mirror provides a better understanding of what’s happening around the vehicle.
– Extends up to 103mm for towing
– ADR compliant, tough Australian design built to last
– Clearview towing mirrors fold inwards or outwards if accidently struck whilst 4WDing or parked.
One of the best Original Towing Mirrors on the market
– Sleek-compact design. In the normal driving position, the Compact Mirror sits 67 MM closer to the vehicle than our Original Towing Mirror.
– Sturdy steel construction for durability in the outback.
– Looks great and adds massive functionality to extended towing position.
– Extended towing position: The Compact Mirror extends to the same towing position as our Original Towing Mirrors