CV-MP-NT-FEC | Clearview Original Towing Mirror | Ford Everest | Chrome | with: Power Fold / Electric
Original Towing Mirror features
– Telescopic arms with 2 different driving positions, Normal Driving Position and Extended towing position.
– Sturdy steel arm construction won’t retract when driving at high speeds or when passing large trucks.
– Choice of Manual or Power Folding feature on certain listed models only*
– Large top mirror 1:1 ratio. This large, flat mirror provides a narrower field of view, reflecting true distance for reversing. It provides an exact reflection of what’s happening behind you.
– Smaller bottom mirror. This slightly curved mirror makes objects appear closer than they are. The convex mirror reduces the objects that it reflects, allowing the driver to have a much wider field view and diminishing blind spots. This mirror provides a better understanding of what’s happening around the vehicle.
– Extends up to 103mm for towing
– ADR compliant, tough Australian design built to last
– Clearview towing mirrors™ fold inwards or outwards if accidently struck whilst 4WDing or parked.
One of the best Original Towing Mirrors on the market
– Sleek-compact design. In the normal driving position, the Compact Mirror sits 67 MM closer to the vehicle than our Original Towing Mirror.
– Sturdy steel construction for durability in the outback.
– Looks great and adds massive functionality to extended towing position.
– Extended towing position: The Compact Mirror extends to the same towing position as our Original Towing Mirrors
Power Fold: Clearview Mirrors will electrically fold towards the body of the vehicle when you lock the vehicle, and electrically return to the driving position when you start the vehicle. Only available for vehicles with pre-existing power-fold feature. *Options may vary depending on make, model and year of vehicle.
Electric: Clearview Mirrors support vertical and horizontal adjustment of the mirror glass to suit your preferred viewing angles. The single mirror model offers electric adjustment of the mirror and the double mirror models allow for the larger top mirror to be electrically adjusted. The bottom mirror is manually adjusted. Only available for vehicles with pre-existing electric feature.