Suits: Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 150 Series
Trouble getting in and out of your vehicle? Revolutionize your travel experience with Clearview Power Boards.
If your vehicle is built for off-road and has been lifted for clearance, stepping in and out of the vehicle can take more effort! Clearview Power Boards provide a safe stepping surface without sacrificing all-important clearance!
These retractable side steps provide an easy and safe way to step in and out of your vehicle.
Clearview Power Boards are fitted under the vehicle, running along the length of the vehicle between the wheel arches on both the driver and passenger sides.
Clearview Power Boards are triggered by the vehicle’s door sensor. When the door opens, the Power Board is activated and automatically lowers up to 300mm (depending on model) to a convenient stepping height. When the door closes, the Power Board will automatically retract back to the body of the vehicle.
The inbuilt safety feature activates if any resistance is felt on the step resulting in the step holding its position. Opening and closing the door again will deactivate the Power Board’s safety stop.
With 300kg load capacity, safety cut off feature and IP68 rating on the motors, accessing your vehicle is as easy as one step up.
• The best of both worlds – Retracting side steps descend on opening and retract on closing, making it easier to get into the car without sacrificing ground clearance.
• A hefty 300kg load capacity per step
• Safety cut off feature in built whereby if the Power Board senses any resistance during opening or closing, it holds its position.
• 2 or 3 (depending on vehicle model) mounting brackets on each side provides additional strength and durability for when you need it most
• IP68 rated motors
• No drilling of new holes required – designed to mount into existing OEM holes
• Maintenance free