You can’t beat the safety and convenience of a reverse camera system. While they’re a good visual aid when it comes to backing into difficult parking spaces, hitching trailers and caravans, most importantly, they provide greater visibility and field of view of the surrounding environment and objects you otherwise may not be able to see.
With ARB’s DVR Reverse Camera Mirror, you’ll have the extra safety and convenience of a reversing camera without the need to clutter your cabin with additional monitors and gadgets.
This handy and compact kit features a 9.66″ touch-controlled display discreetly positioned within the rear-view mirror offering the HD view from the 1080p front and rear cameras to help you navigate even the trickiest of manoeuvres – whether it’s backing into a tight parking spot, launching a boat, or hitching a trailer or caravan.
Plus, with the RoadCam app (available for iOS and Android) and Wi-Fi connection, you can view and download captured video files straight to your mobile device!
– 9.66″ full display screen with touch control
– 1080p adjustable front and rear recording dash cameras
– Front camera: 140° field of vision
– Rear camera: 120° field of vision
– Inbuilt g-sensor automatically saves video from the front dash camera when large changes in acceleration or gravity are detected (i.e. in the event of an accident)
– Optional mount for 70 series models
– Front camera auto-records for 30 seconds if movement is detected when vehicle is parked
– Night mode increases sensitivity of the camera lens to take brighter, more high quality video
– Additional settings: camera exposure, sound recording, camera flicker, volume, power saving mode and clock
– 8 built-in languages